Thursday, October 7, 2010

EOC Week 1 MY VOICE

As a film producer/director the words of a script/ or the way the actor/actress performs; is displayed through my creativity and what I create.  Everything that is created, starts (with in you) the creator. As film producers and directors we speak vocally through the script dialect or with an instrument such as a ball point pen.  Our messages that we deliver must be able to reach the emotions, deliver messages, and be able to with stand audience and critic opinions..   When My Voice I speak strong, very deep, and draw attention.  It sounds as if a roll of thunder has destroyed a valley, but yet it comforts as if a mother’s arm.  In my voice, I deliver content that holds deep powerful storylines, and leave the audience with messages of wanting more.  They remain captivated in a state of worth and enjoyable entertainment.  Wyth Nu Productions is not only a mouthpiece to the genre of film and television productions, it serves as a vehicle for music and artists development as well.  Therefore the voice that I speak is of dual dialect, and diversity.  Being able to communicate within two areas of entertainment allows my voice to not experience much closed caption, and the revenue to be fed...  .    

No comments:

Post a Comment