Thursday, December 9, 2010

EOC 8: Creative Content Property


In order to display my Mormon Crunk Juice as a product, I will be creating the following:  First there will be a thirty second commercial, displaying some of the Mormon Temple, and symbol of Moroni, and some Mormon missionaries drinking the Mormon Crunk Juice explaining how great the beverage taste.  I will also include some stock footage of Mormon history and possibly some footage of BYU football team, and basketball squad.  If allowed to I will go to c store and have an actor buy the beverage from the shelf.  Also Included in this commercial, will a narrated voice over portion, which I will do the narration.  In the back ground of the commercial will be a piece of original music under toning to giving the commercial life.  To create the commercial I will be shooting in HD format and editing with Avid Media Composer.  The missionaries or Mormon Church members will be filmed on location either at the church or somewhere on church grounds.  The musical piece will be created in my home studio using Reason music creation software, and recorded and mixed with Pro Tools.  I will also take and photo shop a picture of The Prophet Moroni and place him on a bottle to create a product to bring to class.  If time permits I will go to Las Vegas brewing company and take a tour to get a feel of a brewery.  I’m going to go to the grocery store and purchase the products that are apart of the beer and create it to bring a sample to class.  I feel it is important for me to do the research because this way I can make the product as factual as possible.  And this will conclude my Creative Content Property for this Marketing class project.

No comments:

Post a Comment