Thursday, December 9, 2010

EOC Week 9 Three Great Mission Statements

Upon reviewing the class mission statements, I didn’t find that many students had completed the assignment.  I was however able to find three statements that I enjoyed reading.  The first mission statement was from Vintage Jen, and her beer Desejo.  The fact that you can drink a beer that makes you experience a feeling of relaxation.  I was sold on this because it sounds like a fantasy type of beer.  My favorite movie is Wizard of Oz, one of the world’s greatest fantasies ever told.  The next mission statement I enjoyed was from Sm Funk.,” Our mission at Gontarek breweries is to provide "a personalized experience that brings friends and family together"  I mean enough said, when does a person really truly enjoy a beer, but when they are drinking with family and friends. “to Apple buyers, a Mac computer or an iPhone is much more than just a piece of electronics equipment. It’s a part of buyers’ own self-expression and lifestyle—a part of what they are” printed page 135. Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing  and we are all one big consumer family.      “An organization exists to accomplish something, and this purpose should be clearly stated. Forging a sound mission begins with the following questions: What is our business? Who is the customer? What do consumers value? What should our business be?”printed pg 39 Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing   I would say the last of three mission statements that I enjoyed would be RB Bowman very well organized and put together with thought, to become a legend wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment